Day 1- Tuesday-May 28, 2024
10:00-17:00--Registration,collecting conference materials.
The first day is all about registration, participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materials at the registration counter on this day. However, the registration is still open on the 2nd day of the conference.
Day 2-Thursday-May 29, 2024
The conference chair will be hosting a opening ceremony in the morning, and all the participants are supposed to be there, then the keynote speakers will deliver their spectacular speeches and share their cutting-edge research fruits with the participants. During the intermission, there will be a photo session for all the participants to take a group photo.
Participants' presentations are divided into different sessions based on the conference topics, participants should find the right session room and be there at least 3 minutes earlier to copy his ppt/pdf presentation into the laptop and get ready. Then the session chair will start the session on time, and give a grade to each presentation, which should be within 15 minutes, including Q&A. After all the sessions are finished, the best papers will be announced, and the certificates will be awarded. However, due to some participants' early departure, best presentation may be selected and announced right after each session ends.
Day 3- Friday-May 30, 2024
Instructions for presenters:
Instructions for Oral
There will be a 15 minute time slot for each oral presentation in parallel sessions. Each presentation should be no longer than 13 minutes, allowing 3-min for discussion and changing presenters. Please make sure your presentation stays within the given time frame! The chairs of each session will be asked to keep a strict time in order to allow the audience to switch rooms between sessions.
▪ Keynote talks comprise 45 min.
▪ The conference rooms are equipped with a Windows computer for PowerPoint Presentations and a pointer. You are not recommended to use your own computers.
▪ There will be no Macintosh computers. Please make sure that your PowerPoint presentation can run on a Windows computer.
▪ All PowerPoint slides should preferably be in the 16:9 format instead of 4:3.
▪ To minimize potential incompatibilities between software versions, we recommend limited use of animation, use of common Windows fonts for text and symbol fonts for equations.
▪ Please bring your memory stick directly to the session room in which you will give your presentation, and hand it to the staff that will be in the room.
▪ We suggest you arriving in your session room at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start of your session. This will give you time to get your presentation uploaded, get acquainted with your session chair and become familiar with the equipment in your session room.
Instructions for ZOOM Presenters
On the day of the zoom recording session, please make sure you are ready:
Quiet Environment: Please make sure that the room you are using is quiet (avoid disturbances such as phones ringing, dogs barking etc.) and try to ensure no one will interrupt you while you are recording.
Neutral background: Make sure to sit in front of a neutral background (white, uniformly colored wall, or similar, avoid bright backlight such as a window). Please do not use artificial background features.
Presentation Open: Please have your PowerPoint presentation open on your laptop/PC.
Join the Recording Session: At the time of your session recording, you are invited to enter the Zoom link that was sent to you, and meet a technician (virtually) who will guide you through the recording of your presentation.
Instructions for Posters
▪ Size of your poster
Each poster presentation will be allocated one display board. The dimensions of the poster should be about A1 size, portrait format.
▪ Putting up and taking down
Please put up and remove your poster at scheduled time. The details will be informed participants one month before conference.
▪ Locating your poster board
Posters will be allocated to the Session submitted and will have an individual ID Number. The Boards will have headings according to the Sessions and will be numbered and labelled with your ID.
▪ Attending your poster
Authors are expected to attend their poster at the scheduled time slot. Please consult the conference program for the relevant poster sessions.
▪ Mounting your poster on the poster board
Appropriate materials for mounting the posters to the display boars will be supplied by the organizers.
The Organizer will not provide accommodation, so the delegates are suggested to make early reservation.